Ellis Brook Loop

Ellis Brook Loop is a 3.2 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located near Martin, Western Australia, Australia that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

3.2 km
119 m

Great little loop, great views of the city also and close to it.
shame about the graffiti in the quarry area.

Thanks for this app being available. Track very popular, quite a few people but great set up. Took my 4 & 7 year old. Quite a few steps to begin with but glad it was at the start. A few look outs to take a break. The only downside would be the graffiti and lots of rubbish at the quarry part, very disappointing.

Beautiful views and nice clear marked starting points. Some markers along the way would help though as some trails intertwine. Took my toddler and she loved it!

Great walk with beautiful views! Definitely some steep uphill sections though so wouldn’t quite class it as easy but we loved it

What a great place! Myself and my partner came here with two other families we had 6 kids ranging in age from 3-11 everyone had a great time we did the loop up and over the top of the waterfall then past the old quarry. It is a dog friendly area, We had our little pugs with us and they made it fine. There were some lovely views on the hike, some great photo opportunities, one of my favourite places ❤️

Sunday, September 24, 2017