The Pinnacle is a 4.8 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located in the state of Victoria, Australia that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as difficult and is primarily used for hiking and trail running.

Distance: 4.8 km Elevation Gain: 316 m Route Type: Loop

easy enough hike to a great view. decent footwear needed in the wet.

For experienced hikers, I would rate this as easy difficulty. I hiked this trail in Winter with wet conditions - the track is safe in rain, with no part of the track on steep cliffs, however rocks get slippery at the top even with hiking boots. While some arrows on track have worn off, the path is obvious and easy to follow. Such a rewarding hike, I went from the Wonderland Carpark through the Canyon to the Pinnacle Lookout. If going in winter take weather proof gloves.

really well kept trail, easy ascent, wondrous views! fun for the whole family

love coming to the Halls Gap/Grampians to do this walk. Absolute treat getting up to the pinnacle on a clear sunny day. Cold at the top so make sure you rug up

It’s been 2 days, my legs are still jelly! A challenging hike but worth every breathe! The views were so breathtaking my endorphins were going insane

fantastic hike. definitely worth it, lots of rock surface and can be slippery on rainy day. recommended doing it on sunny day

Yes it is pretty tough, but definitely worth doing, Grand Canyon and Silent Street are great on their own.

It was much harder than I thought. And we got lost a few times and had to back track because the arrows were a little difficult to spot. We also weren’t as prepared as we should have been. Take a large amount of water!

I would rate this as moderate. Nice hike with stunning views

Tough but worth the effort.

Loved the beautiful wall