Learn more

Saddleback Track Loop

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(24)
You Yangs Regional Park

Saddleback Track Loop is a 4.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Little River, Victoria, Australia that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips.

Distance: 4.1 miles Elevation Gain: 656 feet Route Type: Loop

I ran the trail. Great trail running path, nice wide sections and also some technical sections. Not to hilly so can move at a decent pace.

Decent loop, not much challenge. Enjoyable walk on sunny Sunday. You Yangs Park was overcrowded with cars all around.

It was okay! A decent workout going up. My advice is to go clockwise as the decline will test your knees if you go the other way. I did this track twice in one day to make the most of it whilst I could. You Yangs is pretty busy and I'm not in a rush to go back.

saddleback track is very steep, but I enjoyed the challenge but it can be slippery.

Mon Apr 15 2019

Great loop to do in both directions. Get a nice bit of elevation, some variance in trail but not really technical. Nice views, descent on big hills can be a bit slippery. If you want to run on weekends I suggest getting there early as it gets quite busy.

Mon Feb 11 2019

great walk for cubscouts

Sun Jan 06 2019

Not a very interesting trail. I prefer a bit more of a bushwalk.

Sat Jun 01 2019