Currawong Falls Track- Airies Inlet Singletrack

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(26)
Great Otway National Park

Currawong Falls Track- Airies Inlet Singletrack is a 7.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Aireys Inlet, Victoria, Australia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 7.2 miles Elevation Gain: 889 feet Route Type: Loop

Users have reported that a section of this trail is closed. Please contact the park before attempting.

nice moderate difficulty walk, ~11km

Great walk. We did it clockwise to get the steep bit done first.

private property

This was a fantastic 12km walk (but it is signposted as 10km). Took us 3.5 hours and led us through many interested vegetation changes. We did it anticlockwise which I think was better as the eventual slope up to the ridge top was more gradual. There was no water at the falls but still a pretty spot. Lots of flowers out and lots of orchids. Best walk I've done in ages.

Spring flowers were beautiful!

Enjoyed the walk, great mix of views from top of the hill to down in the valley. Not much of a waterfall though. Next time I’d just walk to the top of the hill and back.

OK, well I got lost, but the trail is also closed in parts right now so I meandered around. Beautiful trail though.

Thu Feb 14 2019

It wasn’t 22.2 unless you do the loop twice but still was a good run

Fri Jan 04 2019

Definitely some challenging spots but it was really good, unfortunately I went when it was 40 degrees! Hint: ration your water.. took me approximately 3.5 hours to complete and I ran out of water lol 2-3 litres should be enough. Some really great view points as well!

Tue Dec 11 2018

very fun completed whole thing some bits are challenging tho

Wed Apr 03 2019