Devils Nose Track and Quarry Track Loop

Devils Nose Track and Quarry Track Loop is a 8.9 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located in the state of South Australia, Australia that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 8.9 km Elevation Gain: 237 m Route Type: Loop

beautiful views

Definitely recommend the Devils Nose trail to anyone, either on its own or incorporated to the South Para Grand Hike (8.5km). Beautiful scenery and low traffic. Went on a public holiday and only came across a handful of other hikers. Great trail

My partner and myself did the Devil's Nose Track with our 10 month on our back. The trip took us an hour and a half with a quick lunch stop. The views were amazing. I would like to note that the devil's nose track is not a loop, the Grand Hike is a loop.

this is a great walk, hilly & steep; steep if you choose. great mines to check out along the way. well worth exploring.

its a really nice view from the top, apparently there is a book at the top that you're supposed to sign when you climb it, but I didn't see it.

recorded Track - Aug 08 12:39 pm