Devils Nose Track and Quarry Track Loop

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(54)
Para Wirra Recreation Park

Devils Nose Track and Quarry Track Loop is a 5.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Yattalunga, South Australia, Australia that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.5 miles Elevation Gain: 777 feet Route Type: Loop

Awesome track even for a complete novice as myself, track is really easy to follow barring a section at the top

Great trail in spring for an abundance of orchids and wildlife.

Beautiful scenery and great trails. Good mix of wide tracks and technical trails.

beautiful views

Mon Apr 22 2019

Definitely recommend the Devils Nose trail to anyone, either on its own or incorporated to the South Para Grand Hike (8.5km). Beautiful scenery and low traffic. Went on a public holiday and only came across a handful of other hikers. Great trail

Tue Apr 09 2019

My partner and myself did the Devil's Nose Track with our 10 month on our back. The trip took us an hour and a half with a quick lunch stop. The views were amazing. I would like to note that the devil's nose track is not a loop, the Grand Hike is a loop.

Sun Mar 31 2019

this is a great walk, hilly & steep; steep if you choose. great mines to check out along the way. well worth exploring.

Sun Oct 21 2018

its a really nice view from the top, apparently there is a book at the top that you're supposed to sign when you climb it, but I didn't see it.