Petes, Happy Valley and Exit Track

Petes, Happy Valley and Exit Track is a 9.3 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options.

Distance: 9.3 km Elevation Gain: 223 m Route Type: Loop

Definetly buit for the mountain bike. Although I did enjoy walking it. Roughly 10kms allup. Very rocky in some spots, some spots hilly but overall a good workout. You can get lost as there are many tracks peeling off. There are plenty of bike riders around to help you get to the right place!

I ran this and made it through 1.5 times so a loop plus a half (15kms) and it’s a little boring to be fair. I’d say best for mountain bike riding ... I prefer a little more scenery to be honest. On a level of fitness it’s a definite workout as a run

As you can see from my recording, I took heaps of unintentional detours. I found a good mix of uphill, downhill, rocky bits, smooth bits and greenery. Some of the more well established or 'bigger' trails were not as nice as the smaller trails in terms of feeling like you are lost in the bush. I saw very few cyclists on the smaller trails. Plus I saw a wallaby. I'd recommend it for variety, diversity and it will give you a workout. Bare in mind, this is my first review, so I have nothing to compare it to.

I didn’t find the walk overly stimulating to the eye. It was a pleasant time however and a lot closer than say Lamington. Easy-Moderate.

Excellent trail. Heaps to see and lots of fun. Agree with other reviewers, this is definitely moderate not easy. The majority of the hike is shared with mountain bikers so trail is bumpy and steep.

I've run all through this state Forrest and it can be very very hilly ,straight up no switch backs and very rocky . But for those that like a challenge this certainly will whole state Forrest will test you.

good

I am not sure what's considered easy...this was not! Bit too rocky for my liking and only moderate shade. Maybe a better option in winter.

recorded Recording - Mar 04, 06:27 AM