Mount Greville

Mount Greville is a 6.0 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moogerah, Queensland, Australia that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding.

6 km
584 m

Beautiful scenery, some paths can be misleading, however would be okay for inexperienced hiker. Basic navigation skills are a must. Take plenty of water and snacks.

Not difficult but good fun

A family favourite. Good scramble up gorges with palm trees. Go up Waterfall gorge for Moogerah Dam views.

Hiked it on a school camp, it is a difficult peak for experianced climbers too, to my memory we went through the palm gorge (it could be the waterfall gorge but I dont remember where we went, it was the guides decisions) The gorge was challenging, we constantly had to think and climb over massive rocks, I probably consumed half my camelbak on the mountain. The decent was even harder due to it constantly raining, I fell probably 3 times on the decent. All in all it was a decent experiance.

Saturday, April 08, 2017