Jourama Waterfall Hike is a 2.1 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located in the state of Queensland, Australia that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 2.1 km Elevation Gain: 91 m Route Type: Out & Back

Sat Oct 27 2018

the local government actually rate this as moderate difficulty and the distance is a little over 3km round trip. I found it pretty easy as I have a fair bit of hiking experience however my wife does not and actually needed to be carried the last 200 or so meters. There are also rockpool which is an easier path and you can swim in them provided it is flowing. I have been here twice and the first time was flowing quite well due to a good wet season. the second time was today and it was still excellent however slightly lacking in the waterfall section.

Sat Oct 14 2017

Was a pleasant walk. I’m not very fit and absolutely enjoyed the walk (I did have to stop a few times as it’s mostly up hill) Scenery was amazing and once you reach the top it is well worth it. Unfortunately it was very dry when we went but there was still water coming down the falls.