8 days ago

I haven’t had the pleasure of hiking this trail in the spring or summer, but I imagine it gets pretty beautiful. The trail was very easy, but it’s not well marked at all. I took a picture of the map before I started, so that helped. It has a few little scenery surprises. You just have to have JBLM access to get to it.

17 days ago

Not a terrible trail. Really easy and a quick adventure for kids. I would definitely take my kids, again. Though it isn’t clearly marked, we were able to navigate it pretty well. Impossible to get lost and my kids led the way most of the time.

Badly marked thought I was lost! But it is pretty. This trail is on JBLM, not near, like the description said.

Nice trail. Wish it was better marked. Huge hill on an off shoot trail towards the end that the kids had fun racing up!

Friday, November 24, 2017

If you're looking for beautiful scenery, look somewhere else. The trail is not very well maintained, but good for a short hike or run.

Monday, May 08, 2017

lots of trees fallen and trail is not very well marked. Turned around half way because I was worried I was lost. lots of side trails which make is confusing as to which one is the right way to go. Lucky I had WiFi to show me where I was. kids liked it though and it's easy to walk but over all not the best trail.

trail running
Friday, July 29, 2016

Fun and short trail through some pretty lush woods. Nice and quiet with hardly any traffic, but it is on post so if you don't have access then don't drive here.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

It was a great hike for a Sunday afternoon with the little one. I just wish it would be designated better where the trail was when you hit the gravel road. Other than that, it was perfect.

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

This trail is on base, which was not previously indicated by prior reviews or the description. It's very pretty. relatively easy dirt and gravel hiking path. there are a few different entrances. It is a loop, however it drops you off at a gravel road, you have to walk a bit to get back to where the trail picks back up.

Sunday, July 03, 2016

beautiful

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Very short trail. Easily able to complete it twice during my lunch break. Good for beginners and that's about it.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Good trail for hike, walk or run. Dog friendly!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Was a very simple trail. Not much to see. Good for a short run or to take your dogs to.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

trail running
Wednesday, June 12, 2013

This is a great running trail near the Ft. Lewis museum which is a perfect place to practice running over uneven terrain, hill work, and dips, running under low hanging branches, and running over a bridge. I had a good time running this after work. There is plenty of shade and the trail is mostly made up of crushed gravel and dirt.

horseback riding