Did this hike last Saturday 30th June, was actually quite dangerous and very difficult to see/manuever at the top with the snow, we had poles and boots which were a must. Couldn't find the hut or anywhere to camp so we had to turn back probably just before reaching it. I'd recommend waiting until the snow melts and doing this hike in late July through September.