Aalhorstroute est un sentier en boucle de 13.7 kilomètres situé près de Dalfsen, Overijssel en Pays-Bas. Le sentier longe une rivière et sa difficulté est évaluée comme facile. Le sentier est principalement utilisé pour la randonnée et la marche.

Distance: 13.7 km Dénivelé: 96 m Type d'itinéraire: Boucle

randonnée

balade

forêt

voie partiellement aménagée

rivière

vue panoramique

fleurs sauvages

faune

site historique

The Aalshorstroute is a beautiful walk on almost completely unpaved paths that starts and ends at Dalfsen NS Station. The route first leads through forest, then through an age-old rolling rural landscape. You end with a look at the atmospheric possessions Den Aalshorst and Den Berg. Den Aalshorst is located on the Aalshorsterpad south of Dalfsen. In 1644 Jacobus Vriesen built a spacious 'Spieker' there, which he called Aalshorst after the farm in the area. That spieker became the center of "the inherited good Veldink offte Aelshorst", which expanded into a considerable possession. Grandson Jacob had the spieker demolished, but built the current mansion in 1720 at the same place (the spiekerbelt). After all, he was mayor of Zwolle and that meant a stately home with a beautiful garden complex that now has many old fruit varieties. Den Aalshorst has a first floor with a floor on top. The façade covers five bays with a cupola on the side. A grand canal extends in front of the house with irregular banks, fitting in with the landscape style of the late 18th century. There is also a water feature behind the house. Although Den Aalshorst has the character of an old manor by the canal around the house and the building houses on either side of the forecourt, it has never been considered as such. The current garden dates from the 19th century. In 1873 the house came into the possession of baron Van Dedem. The famous 19th century painter Louis Rhijnvis Feith lived there for a long time. Further on in the walk you will pass Den Berg estate. In 1483 there is already talk of 'het goet De Berch'. The current house dates from 1703. This property is situated in a beautiful natural environment with a view of the Bergerallee. There is a beautiful square in front of the house with a monumental entrance gate. Den Berg is a former possession, acquired by lieutenant-colonel Willem-Jan baron van Dedem by purchase in 1703 and has remained in his family ever since. He had the old house demolished and rebuilt Den Berg in its current form. The name Den Berg dates back to the 14th century and is probably derived from the series of hills that cut the property from east to west. The house was inhabited in the 14th century by the Van den Berghe family. From the equality of the Van den Berghe and Van Voerst weapons, it is deduced that the first sex originated from a younger son, Van Voerst. In the 16th century it was well owned by the Van Haersoltes. In the 17th century she was sold to the Rengers family, to be inherited on the Van Coeverdens. In 1703 De Berg was sold to Willem Jan van Dedem, whose family still owns the property. In the facade and on the vases on the gate, the alliance weapons of the founders (Van Dedem and Delen) are carved in Bentheimer stone. (Willem Jan baron van Dedem was married to Gerbregt van Delen). The inscription above the entrance mentions the year 1703 as the year of construction.

randonnée
1 month ago

randonnée
1 month ago