Vente du New Years! Obtenez un an d'AllTrails Pro pour seulement $19.99
Commencez par le début

Familie de Keijser est un sentier en boucle de 7.1 kilomètres peu fréquenté situé près de Amsterdam, North Holland en Pays-Bas. Le sentier longe une rivière et sa difficulté est évaluée comme facile. Le sentier est principalement utilisé pour la marche.

Distance: 7.1 km Dénivelé: 72 m Type d'itinéraire: Boucle

balade

voie aménagée

rivière

vue panoramique

parcours urbain

site historique

Barathon

Hendrick de Keijser (1565-1621) is the most important architect from the Dutch Renaissance. His sons Pieter and Willem continued to work along the lines of their father. This walk takes you to the most important creations of the De Keijser family. On the Noordermarkt stands the Noorderkerk which was built between 1620 and 1623 to a design by Hendrick and is the result of a petition from the residents of the 'Nieuwe Werck' (the Jordaan), who argued that the distance between the Princenmarkt (such as the Noordmarkt was officially called) and the Westerkerkhof was too large. The church was given a Greek cross (a cross with equal arms) and was judged by a contemporary of the son of city-mason, who was allowed to lay the first stone on June 15, 1620, to be the 'best kerck that Amsterdam has for that she is bequaemst to the ears and ghebruyck." The Noordermarkt has two monuments. A statue of Sophie Hupkens recalls the 1934 Jordan riot against the fall in support of seven people, and commemorative plaques on the outside wall of the church recall the call of the Dutch Communist Party that led to the February strike of 1941. The 85-meter high tower of the Westertoren can be climbed (Apr-Sep Mon-Sat 10-16); view over the Jordaan and the canals (Note the difference in street pattern) Here a 'world of greater importance' began in 1619. The Westerkerk was built to a design by Hendrick, who died in 1621 (ten years before the first church service). Pieter finished the job, but in some respects deviated from his father's design. The tower, which was not completed until 1638, was not given an octagonal superstructure. On June 27, 1704, the orphans from the Peasants Orphanage listened attentively to the sermon of Reverend Streso, a thunder sermon that soon appeared: part of the vault collapsed with loud noise. Six children were crushed and 44 others were injured. On the side of the canal is a commemorative plaque for singer Willy Alberti, who is especially popular in the Jordaan. On the Keizersgracht, at no. 123 is the House with the Heads (Pieter, 1622). The story goes that the owner's maid caught six burglars who wanted to enter the building through the wine cellar. There they were met by the maid, who separated the heads of the burglars from their hulls with six firm blows. The Bartolotti House (Hendrick, 1617) is at number 170-172 on the Herengracht. The spells on the façade indicate why Bartolotti was the second most wealthy man in the city: "Ingenoi et assiduo labore" (through ingenuity and diligence) and "Religione et probitate" (through religion and righteousness). In reality, Bartolotti acquired his capital through an inheritance. The Oude Lutherse Kerk (1633) is on number 411 of the Singel, to which Pieter contributed. A little further is the Bus or Tuighuis (Hendrick, 1606), the city warehouse for weapons (423). The heavy guns were driven in by the two large doors at the front, which are not because the road surface has been raised. The Munttoren was part of the Regulierspoort from 1490. The lead-covered upper part is based on a design by Hendrick (1619). At 7a / b in the Staalstraat is the Saaihal (boring is a woolen fabric) by Pieter. The roof frame is pleated like a canvas. Across the street from the Stopera is the Huiszitten Aalmoezeniershuis. It was built in 1654 alongside the warehouses (213-219) that were already built there in 1610. The advantage was that the distribution of food to the so-called house-sitting arms next to the warehouses - where grain and peat were stored - could take place. Both properties are attributed to Willem. The warehouses were later used as an arsenal. Today 213 houses the Architectual Center Amsterdam (Arcam), 211 is in use by the Academy of Architecture. St. Antoniesstraat. At the St Antoniesstraat is a gate with skulls to Zuiderkerk. The tower of the Zuiderkerk is already visible here (accessible through that gate at the beginning of St. Antoniesbreestraat. It was the first Dutch Reformed church in Amsterdam (1603). Hendrick, who drew the design, is buried here. wide water at the end of the walk is the Oude Schans, at the end of which is the Montelsbaan tower, also known as Mallejan, which Hendrick designed in 1606, which was part of the defensive wall, the lead upper part. The mantle was applied after the tower was lowered by the weight of the upper part.

Personne n'a encore laissé d'avis sur cette randonnée. Soyez le premier !