Entdecken Sie die beliebtesten Parks in La Vega mit handgefertigten Wanderkarten und Wegbeschreibungen sowie detaillierten Bewertungen und Fotos von Wanderern, Campern und Naturliebhabern wie Ihnen.

wandern
steinig
12 days ago

wandern
Gebühren
schlammig
17 days ago

Enjoyed the trail but it got quiet hard at the end of the trail as it got very steep. The view at the top was amazing and loved the forest you walk through to get to it. Highly recommend.

wandern
Gebühren
schlammig
23 days ago

Es una ruta con 25% (aproximadamente 2km) del trayecto dentro de un bosque muy húmedo y con inclinación importante...el otro 75% es relativamente simple. Para personas mayores y niños muy pequeños no es conveniente. En nuestro caso lo hicimos en un solo sentido iniciando en la estación Casabito, esta ruta es conveniente porque se inicia en la etapa de mayor inclinación y se va suavizando durante el trayecto. (It is a route with 25% (approximately 2km) of the path within a very humid forest and with significant inclination ... the other 75% is relatively simple. For older people and very young children it is not convenient. In our case we did it in only one way starting at the Casabito station, this route is convenient because it starts at the stage of greater inclination and softens during the journey.)

rucksacktour
käfer
scrambling
steinig
1 month ago

wandern
käfer
überwachsen
1 month ago

This trail was naturally challenging- but because it was overgrown and not very clear most of the way, it was even harder to navigate. The signage is not good at all (appreciated having the All Trails app). The park guards were great and very helpful!

wandern
2 months ago

Realizamos el recorrido desde Paso Bajito. Disfrutando de un sendero variado, verde, fresco y muy demandante. Al finalizar en el Centro de Visitantes de Ebano Verde habíamos recorrido 15 kilómetros. 15km sólo de ida, de un destino a otro. Disfrutando al final de un reconfortante baño en El Arroyazo

rucksacktour
ausgewaschen
Gebühren
käfer
schlammig
scrambling
2 months ago

rucksacktour
ausgewaschen
Gebühren
käfer
schlammig
scrambling
2 months ago

wandern
schlammig
2 months ago

wandern
brücke geschlossen
Gebühren
käfer
schlammig
2 months ago

wandern
3 months ago

explorando por el sendero que va de Rincon de Yuboa a Rancho Arriba

rucksacktour
ausgewaschen
käfer
schlammig
3 months ago

Mehr laden