Lost Twin Lakes Trail

Lost Twin Lakes Trail is a 10.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Manderson, WY that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from July until September.

Directions from US Hwy. 16: Take US Hwy. 16 east of Ten Sleep, Wyoming, 18 miles. Turn left onto West Tensleep Lake Road Trail seven miles to the end at West Tensleep Trailhead.

Amazing scenery!

Well traveled trail with excellent fishing along the way. Easily hiked with young children to Mirror Lake.

Very nice one night backpack !!

It was a last minute trip, so we were a little unprepared but everything turned out amazing! So gorgeous!

This was an amazing hike!! We mad it a nice 2 dayer.. Camped up on top in between the lakes and was gonna press on up to Darton Peak, but it got to cold and super windy it also snowed the 2nd night ( IN JULY!!)( just a skiff but dam cold)(not expecting that wrong gear!) we will definitely be back to do this again!! Make sure you take plenty of bug spray, the mosquitoes were horrible over at mirror Lake!! Great fishing as well!!

My brother and I did this hike last weekend. We have been to Mirror Lake before but never Lost Twins. We started out from West Tensleep Lake at 7:30am and made it to Lost Twins by 11:30am with food/water breaks in between. There were quiet a few people on the trail but most were packing in to stay the night. We had already decided to make it a long day hike. The lakes and cliff faces are impressive and something you will never forget! The trail is easy to follow and only has a few difficult spots. Be sure to bring your fishing pole and your dogs! We made it back to the truck by 4:30pm after catching our limit on fish.

Lovely trail that I do occasionally. Always impressive to approach the lakes and see the cliffs. Good fishing and not too strenuous, you can get there in an afternoon from the trail head. No camp fires up there, and you've got to pack out your poop. You are warned.

This was a GREAT hike I would definitely recommend it!! It was a hard hike for me at the time but the views are WELL worth it!!