Grand Teton National Park

DIFFICULTY 21 reviews

Grand Teton National Park is located near Moose, WY. The trail is primarily used for scenic driving and is accessible year-round.

scenic driving

Grand Teton National Park P.O. Drawer 170 Moose, WY 83012-0170 Information (307) 739-3300 More information: http://www.nps.gov/grte/contacts.htm

One of the most beautiful places I have ever been!!!

skiing

SO DOPE!

Beautiful place!

Went up Moran and Middle Teton...... Breathtaking

Amazing!

A milestone in my families life

Amazing, something I will remember forever

off road driving

I've been to many National Parks, preserves, forests, monuments, and scenic areas, and Grant Teton National Park still may hold the highest place in my heart when it comes to nature. It has it all, from the wildlife, towering peaks, pristine mountain lakes, and well kept trails. I make it there almost annually anymore, and plan to do so until I've explored every inch of it.

I love the Tetons

scenic driving

Always love being in Grand Teton. Such incredible mountains.

By far the most spectacular views and scenery of any park I have yet visited and without lots of the touristy crowds that Yellowstone has. Jenny lake and cascade canyon areas are breathtaking and pretty easy terrain for the most part. Water sources available if you have a filter. Bring bear spray. I encountered a grizzly but luckily it was 100+ yards away. Keep an eye out for moose and marmot too. Temperature drops 30+ degrees at night so pack a warm sleeping bag.

Awesome NP in America. The views are stunning and the tetons and wildlife amazing.

scenic driving

WOW!!!! STUNNING!!! AWESTRUCK!!!! Any other adjectives???? Unbelievable splendor. Jenny Lake, Oxbow Bend, The Tetons, the waterfalls, lots of wildlife as well. Would recommend this scenic drive!!

scenic driving

The mountains, streams and lakes are great, and this was our first close encounter with a bison in nature - he licked the car window before kind of walking around/over the front. The entire drive, including from Jackson Hole and north of the park was great. We took the tram ride up to see the Tetons really close. We went overnight horse camping just south of the park, and it rounded out this part of our trip perfectly. We got in some short hikes, all of which were worthwhile but easy, with more spectacular scenery. We traveled mostly out of season, but the first week of summer school break was crowded.