Seno Woodland Trail

Seno Woodland Trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Burlington, WI that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

wheelchair friendly

Trails are open 365 days a year. The mission of the Seno K/RLT Conservancy is to promote forestry and environmental education, and open space and natural areas for the benefit of present and future owners. There is no admission and membership though most appreciated is not required.In the upper parking, adjacent to the trail head there is a big, green mailbox with trail maps, brochures and books. They are there for you to use during your visit. You will also find a journal. Leave us a note in the journal and let us know what you saw and how you liked your visit. We enjoy hearing from our friends!

I was abke to brimg my one year old in a stroller for a quick hike so I loved it! Good views and great area for parking. Definitely will be going back!

Pretty good trails, good for an easy hike with small children. I however am a young adult and went with my girlfriend so we were looking for a bit of a nicer trail but otherwise fun hike!

Need to mark trails or get more maps out there but the hike is easy and nice views.

Fun

The trails are well maintained. They pass through some beautiful woods with valleys and ridges. Trails could use a few more markings. I didn't find a trail map so it's a little difficult to know where a trail will come out. but its a nice easy area to hike.

very cool trails some have very steep inclines but overall a very beautiful hike.