Point Beach Trail

Point Beach Trail is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Two Rivers, WI that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

3.1 miles Loop

beach

Awesome trail, easy. Great for family or easy Mnt. Biking. Perfect for camping. Blue mark trail has great views.

Enjoyed myself nice hike through the woods onto the sandy beach and boardwalk

Great hiking trail. Nature at its best.

Beautiful close by park

Quite splendid park!! The diversity is lovely!!

Our family loves this park. We've taken an annual fall camping trip there for the last 12 years. We tent camp, spend the day at the beach, run and bike the trail to Two Rivers, and take our dogs to the dog beach. I haven't seen shower facilities as nice anywhere else.

Thanksgiving Day, the place was a lonely windswept beach and for all that beautiful. Lake Michigan was covered with enough whitecaps to look almost frothy. There was hardly a soul out there and we just muddled around, took in the light house, saw a few birds. It was a nice piece of solitiude.

I love Point Beach State Forest in the summer! It's right on Lake Michigan so we use the beach! They even have a dog-friendly beach which we love! It is a state park so there is a daily admission fee of $7 or buy a $25 year pass which is good for unlimited (in a 12 month period) trips to every single WI state park. Part of the Ice Age National Scenic Trail runs through the park, but I have yet to hike any of it.