Peninsula State Park

Peninsula State Park is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fish Creek, WI that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until September.

beach

ok hike, some wood & shore line, not bad for WI

Wish the trail loops were laid out a little better. Otherwise great!

My family and I would go here every summer while on vacation when I was a kid and I remember loving this hike. My dad knew a spot where there was a natural rock-filtered spring and we would refill our water bottles. After hiking, we would spend the rest of the day at the beach. Would love to go back here some time.

The best bike ride for the whole family.

Did a loop connecting different trails. Eagle trail was the best.

Miles of amazing trails. Varying degree of difficulty but most are easy. Hiked more than 8 miles. Trees were in full color that made the experience more amazing. Saw some deer and lots of birds. Love hiking along the shoreline near Green Bay on the West and Nicolette Bay on the east. Absolutely beautiful.

Love this trail for a family ride. Pack swim suits and stop at beach for a rest and relaxation.

Being here for the start of fall season is stunning with leafs changing color. Many options of trails. Paved/gravel/rough. If you like a challenge ride the center most part of the state park. It has some scenic high look outs at greater elevations. Once we finished the high ground we followed the shoreline back for a move level return but certainly not lacking in shore line scenery. Pictures speak for themselves. A must ride for all!

Beautiful scenery, amazing trails, and also free shows at the outdoor theater during the summer! What more could you ask for? The hiking/running trails are all over the place, some get a bit narrow, but overall they are great for enjoying the amazing sights, wild life, and overall beauty of the park. On one morning run, I came across a family of wild turkeys, a few deer, even a buck. The park is so vast, that you can go on and on for miles without seeing the same location twice. It also has an amazing lookout tower that you can reach by taking the trails up. There you can overlook the entire park, some islands, and also the lake. Highly recommended, be sure you book very early!