Mirror Lake State Park Trail

Mirror Lake State Park Trail is a 3.5 mile loop trail located near Baraboo, WI and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking, and sea kayaking and is accessible year-round.

sea kayaking

Great trails and very pet friendly

Family friendly trails near WI Dells. Great place to get out of the water parks for a few hours. The trail system is well marked and maintained as well. I would not call this difficult, there was only one moderate incline on the path we took. There are several trails that intersect that are marked with maps.

Great little part that is often overlooked for the nearby Devil's Lake State Park. Worth a look.

sea kayaking

Loved kayaking in the narrow path of these waters.. bit dirty near US 23 rd

Very fun time. Don't be discouraged; difficult is not that hard

Did the Northwest trail. Limited views of the lake, but really well marked trails. Very limited elevation changes, so this trail is reasonable for inexperienced hikers or even children.

This is hands down the best marked trail I've been on. I'm a trail runner and got a good run here on the Fern & Northwest trails which were easy/moderate. Northwest has some nice long climbs and descents. This park has a wide array of trails to choose from with varying levels of difficulty. It is also good for cross country skiing and mountain biking although I have not used the trails for that myself. As far as scenic goes I've had more beautiful settings but it's a great trail system.

This is a fantastic State Park! The trails are amazing, the lake is refreshing, the campground is cozy. I camped here a few times and it became better each trip! The trails are fantastic, not too challenging, and are quite abundant. Be sure to exit the park on one of the inner trails to cross the road and enter the Beaver Pond trail loop. This will take you to the excellent Turtleville loop which is fantastic. It's a great area, away from the Dells strip, yet within distance of Wal-Mart should you need anything. I don't even believe I have run/hiked on all of the trails but the ones I have experienced are great! Be sure to book a camp site, you can't do it all in 1 day!