Levis/Trow Mounds Trail

Levis/Trow Mounds Trail is a 5.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Neillsville, WI that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

the best!

We hiked abt 5-5.5mi in abt 3hrs with stops for pics. It was amazing!!

One of my boyfriend and I's favorite place to hike and bike! We spend hours out there multiple times a week! Our dog also loves hiking with us! Plus the views are fantastic!

great variety of trails.

Best mountain biking I have found!

Camped for the second time and had and excellent experience sleeping in hammocks.

One of my favorite trail systems in the area! Try taking Lower Glen to Swamp Cut to Yellow Jacket and then take the Hermosas down. If you want some more technical riding, at the top of Yellow Jacket, take Sidewinder (1 way)

Levis Mound is actually one of the premier MTB XC trail systems in the Midwest. From beginner level single track to trails meant for experienced riders, Levis boasts a IMBA Epic rating. According to the IMBA, Levis Mound is, "the best riding the Midwest has to offer". Search for us at www.singletracks.com for pics and reviews, then come and hit the trails and enjoy the scenery.