South Boundary Trail

DIFFICULTY 3 reviews

South Boundary Trail is located near White Sulphur Springs, WV. The trail is primarily used for hiking.

Rode my mammoth donkeys on this trail last fall. We crossed Anthony Creek when it was up, me and my donkey washed a bit. Soaked us both, and my dog... The trail was a pretty steep climb up from Anthony. It was a single track until you reach the top, then a wider path. Fun for me and the animals.

This trail is now a back country trail with no trail markings and little upkeep. This is a difficult trail to do because of the elevation change the trail starts up the mountain then ends with a steep descent to connect with the anthony creek trail. It is very easy to get lost on this trail at one point because it goes by two old houses with no tresspassing signs everywhere. We finally found our way and enjoyed this trail. If you get some info from the rangers you should be able to do this trail no problem. Good luck!!!

not a bad hike but its easy to get turned around , the trail is not marked that well . but all an all it was a great hike . just watch out for the steep descent to the anthony creek trail....