Long Point Trail

Long Point Trail is a 3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Fayetteville, West Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Fairly easy hike, "summit" offers awesome views of the New River Gorge and bridge.

great views and easy to hike

loved it. easy and great views

Great trail relatively easy but the view is well worth the price of admission

Beautiful and not for children.

I did not expect such a spectacular view of the bridge at the end of this hike. My boyfriend and I did this hike in late August of this year, and didn't have a hard time with it at all. Just make sure to pack plenty of water if you go in warm weather. We did see a few others on the trail during our hike, but were alone at the summit, which gave us time to relax and take in the view.

Very easy trail, was not expecting such a great pay off at the end. The view is outstanding and the hike was moderately busy. We had the summit to ourselves for about 30 minutes before we left.

Awesome trail and a beautiful view

The view is worth the hike.

Very easy trail, as well as beautiful! It's worth every second!

Well marked, well maintained with a beautiful view of the New River Gorge Bridge. Nice trail getting there. First 3/4 of trail is fairly easy. Last part is moderately difficult. At the end the trail narrows and has drop offs at both sides. I would not recommend trail for wee ones because of this. It's a popular trail. I saw many dog walkers there. we'll worth the hike.

I love the ending view and the trail itself isn't too hard for the average person

Amazing diverse trail great for a final day quick hike!

great trail and amazing view at the end.

Relatively easy trail. Gorgeous views.