Greenbrier River Trail

Greenbrier River Trail is a 77.1 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Cass, WV that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

77.1 miles 3913 feet Point to Point

fly fishing

rails trails

We rode Cass to Marlinton day 1, Marlinton to Renick day 2 only rode 57 miles of trail lower part was washed out by flood. The trail is in good shape despite the rain they have had lots of river views, Deer, saw 4 Black bears while riding, has bridges and 2 tunnels, a couple of swimming spots along the way.

rails trails

This is a beautiful trail with plenty of beautiful views of the river and surrounding mountains. We biked about 70 miles over two or three days while camping at Watonga State Park.

I paddled down the river and absolutely loved it. Beautiful trails, water and scenery. All and all one of the better trails I have gone on

The trail is in really nice condition most all 77 miles. The campsites were elevated off the ground, which was really nice actually except that it was a sort of concrete slab. My tent had to be supported by rocks since I couldn't use picks.

Other than that, beautiful scenery and even ran into a few bears on my bike ride.

Love the trail. It its awesome for bikers, hikers and horse backriding. I like the camp sites.
We did a few miles today, and plan to do portions of the trails in a time until we cover all of 77 miles.
It is easy for all who do it, and how they do it.