Glade Creek: New River to Pinch Creek

Glade Creek: New River to Pinch Creek is a 12 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Beaver, WV that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

12.0 miles 2075 feet Out & Back

whitewater kayaking

old growth

Amazing scenery. I turned around about half way up but I did get to see a lot of beautiful waterfalls and stone formations.

Beautiful. I do not give many five stars, but this could be a six star. I wish I had read the reviews firs because it was muddy in a couple places. The waterfalls were beautiful.

One of our favorites in the area. Very pretty hike, not too strenuous.

This is my all time favorite trail. My fiance and I have done it a couple of times. We start at the New River end and go up to Kate's Falls before we turn around. Glade Creek is beautiful the entire way. It's not a very difficult trail, but there are some parts that are usually quite muddy, so bring some good waterproof shoes/boots.

Loved the trail. Scenic, multiple waterfalls. Too cold to take advantage of the multiple swimming holes available (one with a rope swing), but summer is coming. If you don't arrange two cars, the out and back is a solid 12+ miles with detours. Lower trailer on New River end, more scenic, with higher concentration of waterfalls. Trail can be muddy, it hasn't rained in weeks but runoff made me wish I had boots.

Great trail with wonderful views. Nice waterfall near the lower (New River) end.