Endless Wall

Endless Wall is a 4.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lansing, WV that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great Trail no matter what time of year. I went on a rainy day in July and the view was still spectacular. I came up on a lookout as it had just finished raining. The fog lifted and the New River was below looking beautiful as ever!!

My boyfriend and I did this hike in late August and had a great time. The hike was relatively easy, and the views were amazing. We took a little bit of time to explore the climbing access ladders that lead to a lower level of the cliffside. Bring plenty of water, especially in hot weather, and bug spray to ward off the mosquitoes!

Wonderful views any time of year

We were visiting the New River Gorge Visitor's Center, and had actually planned to hike another trail close by, when someone mentioned this trail to my wife. I don't know who that person was, but I want to thank them for turning us on to this wonderful experience. The trail was relatively easy, including about 0.5 miles on the lightly traveled road, between trail heads. The views were spectacular! Though the fall colors were not at peak, the river was dazzling, and the ridge line was awesome!

Nice views.

Amazing! The best that West Virginia has to offer!

Fairly easy trail with amazing views! If you are afraid of heights just stay on the main trail but if you are adventurous there are many side paths that will give you all you can handle

Easier hike with minimal incline. We parked at the second trail head and hiked to the first, then doubled back. There are several places to take in the gorgeous views of the gorge. You can even see the bridge in the distance at a couple of the overlooks. From the second trail head (and by second I mean the second you come to on Lansing-Edmond Road heading East), it is a short walk to get to the first views, so if that is your goal you can make this a much shorter hike. The stretch from the gorge's edge to the first trail head does go through some beautiful forest, though.

Simply beautiful

Beautiful! And it was fun for the kids to go out on the multiple overlooks along the way. Not too hard either. Love this one. Oh and the Diamond overlook is a great place to watch the sunset, just bring flashlights for the way back.

like everyone says, great views! a little muddy in spots, but it just rained a few hours ago. loved it.

This is my favorite trail in the immediate Fayetteville area. Climbing accesses are cool to check out, so definitely take a look at those.

One of my favorite trails! very easy and mostly flat.