Weldon Wagon Road Trail

Weldon Wagon Road Trail is a 4.4 mile out and back trail located near White Salmon, WA. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

The trail head is currently not signed at all. Private property all around. Had to give up and find another hike. Disappointing.

Great hike through Oregon oak. The end goes near private property and the absolute end takes you to a spruce tree patch and basically just stops. Turning around with a quarter mile to go wouldn't be the worst idea. Splendid views of the valley and surrounding peaks.

This was an awesome hike. I went on a sunny Sunday afternoon and was surprised to see so many people (but not crowded by any means). From children to elderly as well as mountain bikers this trail great for all types. I took my dog (who has sore feet) and she was able to complete this trail. Remember to bring water for yourself and your pup.

As others I was extremely confused towards the end of the trail. It leads to private property and I ended up getting chased out before I could figure out where to go. I'd definitely go back at try to get to the actual end though.

Beautiful valley views that make you feel on top of the world with Mt. Hood peaking out at you.

We loved this hike - beautiful wild flowers, although we we were a little too late to see the blooms of the balsam root which would have been spectacular. Great views of the valley and of Mt. Hood, plus two types of forest trails.

I was concerned about finding a nice trail to hike in early January. This one met and surpassed my expectations. Its exposure to the south made it an enjoyable hike, despite the chilly temperatures. The gradient is easy and suitable for all. A minor gripe: the trailhead sign at the end of the 4x4 road is a little confusing... the arrow should be pointing to the right instead of straight up... no biggie.