Watershed Park Trail

Watershed Park Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Olympia, WA that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

easy short trail right near downtown Olympia. like to hike this one early in the morning. if you wait too long it will be too busy and crowded. Lots of little children as well so be aware if you are a dog walker. no bikers on this one since it is too short.

small trail not much room to walk your dog and I wasn't really impressed

I liked this trail. I just wanted to remind people if you are taking your dog on this trail to have them on a leash. Saturday I had an incident where the owner of a very BIG dog didn't have his dog on a leash and it roughed up my dog that was on a leash. The owner was pretty far back on the trail so I had to fend off this huge dog by myself while being 8 months pregnant. If it would've been the other way around and my dog that was on a leash would've attacked his dog while roaming free who would've been at fault?! The leash law is there to keep EVERYONE safe. I wanted to thank the couple I had passed earlier on the trail that came running back to help after hearing my screams.

A good trail for dog walking or light jogging.

Another fun, local hike with kids! There were a few places that went uphill, but my 7 year old and 4 year old made it just fine! A nice find in the middle of town!

This is a very good trail if you do not have a lot of time. Very scenic and an all around beautiful trail.

Nice trail for a quick walk but homeless people are definitely present. Don't recommend for people out on their own

Nice local walk. Great for dogs. A few steep hills that can be hard for kids and elderly. Some steps that make pushing a stroller difficult. Fun to watch the salmon spawn in the fall. Wooded for a cool shady walk when it's hot out. At times there are transient people living in the woods not far from the trail. Not somewhere I would suggest for a single woman to walk alone without a dog.

1.3 loop with a few trailheads made it exciting. nice to talk to locals and see all the pets. can't get lost with lots of people doing an afternoon walk but quite enough to enjoy the nature.

absolutely love how crystal clear the creek is. Love the Bridges with all the Offshoot Paths. recommended for any brief day walk.

Fun, easy hike through the riches of the Pacific Northwest!

Great for kids, easy loop, beautiful forest