Pinnacle Peak Loop Trail

Pinnacle Peak Loop Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Enumclaw, WA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October.

We did the north side trail, great trail, it is steep in places with switchbacks, stairs, lots of rocks and tree roots along the trail. We took the two year old and he made it about 90% of the way up on his own before tiring out on us!

Did the north side trail. Steep, switch backs, tree roots, steps. It is not for beginners. Nothing at the top but a mile marker and some benches. No real view of anything.

It is a steep hike but doable. It is a wide rocky road. I haven't quite made it to the top but it's my goal for this summer. I would rate this moderate not easy. Easy for mountain climbers maybe.

Love this trail. I take my dog and sometimes my 5 year old son at least once a week. Very shaded in the trees for these hot summer days we're having.

pretty easy

Steep. But our 5 and 7 year old girls made it!

Great, have only done the front side, but there is a back side which is easier

Good trail, well maintained. For a good exercise, hike it from the Enumclaw side.

The directions sent me Cal Magnusson trail. Which is extremely steep. Better directions definitely needed to find this one.

south end "trail" is a gravel road with open an view, which then leads to the peak from a dirt trail. north side of the mountain is the all-dirt switchback trail (Cal Magnusson trail), which goes straight to the peak with not many views. overall great mountain for cardio!

The directions were not correct on how to get to this side of the mountain that had the so called view. We went up this side and it's all step up hill with gravel. Do not chose a hot day to do this or else you will be dying. Not very long though--the view from halfway was pretty, but once you got into the woods there were many different trails you could take. We took 2 different ones which lead us no where and was steep and not fun. I would come back here just to go up and down the steep hills, good cardio.

Pretty much a gravel road the whole way til it intersects the north side trail. With the elevation gradually increasing instead of stepping over roots and such, it would be better for your knees (if you already have problems) to this south side then the north side. Its still a good workout either way so have fun.