Union Creek Trail

Union Creek Trail is a 15.8 mile out and back trail located near Naches, WA that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking.

My wife and I loved this trail. We only went about 3 miles in but we loved it. 3 major waterfalls that are downright gorgeous. We went on a Monday and had the trail to ourselves. After crossing the stream at the beginning, the next mile or so is steep switch backs and quite a climb. Will give you a workout. The rest of the hike was a very comfortable slope. Beautiful stands of pine, spruce and cedars stand over creeping Oregon grape, moss, huckleberry under stories. Trail is well maintained. The person who gave it 3 stars unfairly needs to realize that the best parts of the trail came after the steep beginning where they gave up and turned back.

Loved this hike. Started off with some steeper switch backs and then leveled out a little bit more, amazing waterfall within the first 10 min of the hike. The next few miles are slight up and downs with amazing views, when you get about 3 miles in you hit another amazing private waterfall. Wish we could have kept going to the end but we only made it about 4 miles in. We don't hike very often and I didn't think it was that hard. The hardest part was the switch backs in the very beginning.