Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks is a 8.1 mile loop trail located near Wenatchee, WA that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running.

I'm not sure why this trail is only garnering four stars. On the one side it overlooks the valley with Wenatchee and the other side is a spread of mountains. It's a pretty easy hike for those that do this type of activity regularly. Coming from Iowa, I was blown away by the mountain bikers going up the mountain. I'm still not sure how that's possible. This was the one hike that I did since I was only going to be in the area for two days, and I'm delighted with my choice.

It was a great hike. Easy to get to the start. Road was rough but there was a Honda CRV at the parking area, so it made it. The hike itself was easy service road but good incline. Totally enjoyed it!

You might have a bit wrong on here. Hike was 9 miles long roundtrip. We did this hike in February so there was still a bit of snow on the ground and it took us five hours to get to the west summit and back. View are phenomenal up top, total 360 degree views from the summit. Central Cascades are gorgeous. Bring water, bring food.