Twin Lakes Trail

Twin Lakes Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked trail located near Arlington, WA and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from June until November.

4.4 miles 2000 feet

Directions from Verlot: Travel east on the Mt. Loop Hwy. for 19.5 miles to Barlow Pass. Park here and proceed on foot past the gate on the Monte Cristo Road for 4.0 miles to a junction. At this junction, go right and continue across the bridge to the trailhead, a distance of 200 yards.

Extremely enjoyable. Not for those with chest pain or chain smokers. Great trail

I have to bring the rating down because I drove up there today and hit a dead end. So I detoured around on the logging road and got back on the road via GPS. It was a 12 mile drive back in logging country turned into 15 miles. So a 30 mile round trip drive. I'm not angry about this. It was a beautiful drive. Although didn't try this for the drive. This app needs to update the trails. So don't waste your time with this. Also the roads aren't that bad. I would recommend all wheel or 4 wheel drive.

Unfortunately when I went it was too foggy to see the lakes, but I'd definitely recommend this hike!! Super beautiful and not too hard