Tolt Pipeline Trail

Tolt Pipeline Trail is a 8.9 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Bothell, WA that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

8.9 miles 1138 feet Point to Point

I wouldn't do it again, every .5 miles it seems you're stopping at a roadway to cross over waiting for the cars to pass by, plus it's a serious up and down scenario where hills you have to walk your bike up and break super hard going down because of the uneven gravel.

Nice paved trail. Good hills to get your heart rate up.

It kicked my butt. I was out of shape and heart attack hill destroyed me!
I ride this every year for the stinky spoke

Nice trail

Really nice trail for walking the dog or going for a jog. Not too busy and there are plenty of different places to start if you feel like changing it up.

We've been living near here for over 10 years and finally decide to take the dog for a walk east from Big Rock road for about 60 minutes. Nice, wide rolling hill walk. I'll come back for a little run and low key bike ride. Easy parking.

Great ride from Sammamish River Trail as long as you can get over the first crazy climb.

I hiked this from the Mink Road parking area down to the 'bathtub' where the trail starts down to its end. You can see the Duval Valley from this spot. My pocket pedometer put me just over three miles from Mink Road when I stopped and turned around. I wore my backpack with some weight, this is the beginning of my getting in shape for summer backpacking.

The trail/path is 50' or more wide and an easy hike. Heading the way I did is mostly uphill or flat with one steep portion of about 500 yards. Some traffic, a few horses, bicycles and runners but the path is so wide there is never an issue. The path was pretty dry, could get muddy but looks like it probably drains well.

I will do the other direction next time.