Tieton Nature Trail

Tieton Nature Trail is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Naches, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, birding, and mountain biking and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I went by myself on this hike and maybe it would have been a little bit better with a partner. Some parts of the hike is covered in plants where rattlesnakes may pick to hangout at. This kept me on my toes alot. I think I was mainly focused on the what was around my feet more than the actual view. A mile in a heard rattlers, so that when I turned around and went home. Lots of wild life, and beautiful scenery, but just wasn't for me.

Trail is decent. Easy hike. Nice that the river runs by it. Ran into 4 rattlesnakes which all were laying in the path and difficult to see until you were right on top of them. I would honestly pass on this hike because of the amount of rattlesnakes. It makes it difficult to enjoy the hike because you are keeping an eye out for snakes. I have done this hike two times now and ran into snakes both times. It does have a cool floating bridge.

went the wrong way at first and ran into a lot of rattle snakes. but it was very exciting lol. then we went the other way and it was a very nice hike.

Good hike! Flat dry along Tieton River. There are bike riders and climbers in the area. This is a great place for climbing the basalt rocks but also nice hiking along the river. Today it was warm in the beginning with brush and deciduous later. Good shade. Definitely bring water and sunblock. It is part of the Oak Creek Wilderness Area. Good choice.

nice easy trail. look to your left and you will see people rock climbing. about 2and half miles in we ran into a rattle snake but it didnt do anything. if they dont feel a threat they wont attack. its the part when you hike a little hill then goes down again and it becomes wooded thats were you need to keep an eye out. then up ahead you will come to the floating bridge.

Lots of ticks. Easy walk and fun to watch the rock climbers.

Rattlesnakes are out - beware. Look out for ticks too.

Easy going ride along the river. Good warm up during early season.