Soundview and Grandview Trails Loop

Soundview and Grandview Trails Loop is a 3.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Tacoma, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beach

Really great walk if you're not looking for a hike. It's paved but has access to a pretty beach and great views!!! I only gave it three stars because when I'm on AllTrails, I'm looking for hiking trails, not paved walks.

The inclines are my favorite

Great place to walk/exercise wonderful views

One of my favorite places to walk or jog! Lots of hills add to the intensity of the workout.

awesome view and killer sun sets

We loved it! Fairly easy, and large enough to choose the areas where you want to hike around. Some areas were more difficult than others. We really enjoyed the architecture, and hiking around the golf course. Just go check it out, you won't regret it!

Wow what a walk. I started out too strong and by the end it was all I could do to make it to the parking lot. If I come here again I'll pace myself a bit more. S health fitness tracker on my phone said I walked 3.68 miles but All Trails said 4 miles. That's a huge difference in distance, not sure which is right. Or maybe it's somewhere in the middle.

Can never get tired of the views especially during sunrise/sunsets. It's a 5k that will kick your butt into shape.