Soos Creek Trail

Soos Creek Trail is a 5.7 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Kent, WA that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.7 miles 412 feet Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

Great trail, I did 3 miles and it was paved easy walk. I was worried about being too alone, but this is a fairly used trail, not isolated and not crowded.

the number and variety of birds and butterflies was wonderful! I don't normally like paved trails but this one was fabulous.

Great options from paved open trail to secluded side trails. Trails provide a decent workout with several small hills.

I go there with stroller almost every day and not all the way only 4,6 miles around trip. It's awesome trail! It's also great for bicycle ride or running. Plus it have little playground for kids to run.

Gioooo

Amaizing

Good short trail of you have just a couple of hours. Mostly people walking there dogs, and some strollers. But it's worth it for a short ride or nice walk

Nice surrounding.
Easy for any age.

I've walked 2-3 miles and biked all 5 miles from SE 212th/132nd Ave SE parking lot all the way to Lake Meridian. I've seen a coyote, wild rabbits, and a white heron. It's a good conditioning hike for the average person, but for mountain climbing, one needs to find a lot steeper terrain, such as the Chirico Trail near Issaquah or Mt. Si in North Bend, WA 3Stars

Walked the dogs with my friends. Did 3 miles the. Headed back because my dogs and friends were getting tired. I could have gone the rest of the way.

I've walked this trail hundreds of times and I never get tired of it. You can park at a few different locations and beautiful trees. I would suggest being careful when you cross the streets, usually the views from the cars is hard to see pedestrians. Good for biking as well!

Gorgeous trail with mix of flat and small hills ride.

This is a pleasant, fully paved trail through marshlands and second growth forest. I parked at a well maintained lot near the intersection of 266th St. and 148th Ave. and walked the length of the trail. It was a chilly late autumn day with a dusting of snow on the ground. I encountered a few dog walkers and joggers but most of the time I had the trail to myself. It all made for a pleasant day of easy walking and bird watching.

First timers here today! Took my dog with and did 4.9 miles. Enjoyable quiet hike on paved surfaces as well as equestrian paths. Very easy hike to follow, not very challenging but great exercise on a Sunday afternoon. No real stops or climactic points - has a flush bathroom halfway thru if you're bringing small children with you. Might return again next Spring.