Snow Lake Trail

Snow Lake Trail is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from July until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

beach

old growth

The first 2 miles are direct, and the final has rock blasted switchbacks to the top of the ridge. Pay attention to signs, because you need to branch right off the trail about 2 miles in. Enjoy the hike.

the views were amazing!

Snow camping for 4 days. It was an expedition. There was nothing like waking up in the morning with the mountain all to yourself. Fun and crazy. Would I do it again? Maybe in 2 years.

One of the best trails I've hiked yet. Absolutely gorgeous in the winter time. Wore regular hiking boots and they worked for me just fine, just got a little tricky in a couple soft spots. Didn't end up finishing this hike but hopefully I'll be back soon!

Beautiful trail. I went back in November. The lake is so beautiful- there was just too many people there. I'd like to try going snowshoeing here sometime.

A hike with a lot of up and overs to get to the lake! The hike starts out flat and slowly climbs. It was snowing most of the time we were going up (12/3/2016). The views halfway through were amazing. Apparantly we went when there was a moderate avalanche warning so we started to get careful when another person told us.

The lake was beautiful but it was starting to snowstorm down on us so we decided to head back. Going down was the fun part! There were slopes for us to belly slide and butt slide down, it was a blast!

STUNNING HIKE! Unforgettable experience. A winter wonderland ❄️❄️

We did this by mistake thinking we were going to Snow Lake near Mount Rainier and were wholly unprepared. Our intent was to take engagement pictures but after it not being a stroll in the woods I was getting cranky and pissed. However, once we got to the top, it was so worth it! We ended up getting AMAZING pictures. We went on a weekend and it wasn't horribly crowded either, though this was a while ago we went.

Amazing trail. Made the hike in August and in November and really enjoyed both trips. Lots of small waterfalls and the side trail to Source Lake is short but worth it if you want to make the trip a little longer. Definitely go all the way down to Snow Lake and don't just turn around at the top of the trail. Absolutely spectacular views of the mtns and lake.

My favorite hike in the area. Make sure to plan for time to reach Gem Lake, next along the trail.

Excellence trail for family outdoor activity, great scenery and wonderful climate.

Make sure you got good traction because there's wet and rocky terrain. View of the lake at the top was gorgeous!

just be aware that this is hiking up a mountain to get to the destination. Worth it in the end, but didn't feel prepared on the landscape of this rocky rocky Mountain.

Busy, but gorgeous trail. Highly recommend.

challenging hike, pretty we'll trafficked, trail well marked & great views

The trail had running water from the small creeks at many points. Would recommend wearing some waterproof shoes. The hike was rewarding. The colors were good. No snow and bugs.