Snoquera Falls Trail

Snoquera Falls Trail is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Enumclaw, WA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and backpacking and is accessible from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great loop hike with a variety of terrains. I would recommend the trail to able bodied persons, no children under 10 or seniors. If you're up for challenge, climb to the base of the falls.

Went up in fall and it was a great hike. I didn't expect all the fall colors at the top which was a bonus. There were three downed trees on the way back that I had to go over. One in particular is in a bad spot on a steep portion. Pay attention to the signage as it is hand carved to direct you back to parking.

Went with my boyfriend today and our dog. The falls were completely dry which was disappointing, I wouldn't go again unless it was wet season. Also trail head had tons of bugs, especially bees! We got stung. Switchbacks about two miles up to the falls

We did this today, my husband and our 2 year old daughter.

It was a nice morning very quiet, the trees and trail for the first 1.25 miles were quite easy even with the incline.

The second half wasn't difficult, however I would recommend wearing boots, I had my trail runners and while they were great for the 1st part they were not so wonderful on all the slippery gravel and loose rocks of the second half

It was a nice walk & I would do it again. We let our 2 year old walk/run the trail at the end once we were off the hill.

I would say that it's easy but boots would be what I wore next time.

We did this yesterday. It was a very nice hike for starting out. Not too strenuous or too long.

Decent hike, not too far of a drive. If you stay to the right where the trail forks on your way to the falls you can add some mileage. Or veer to the left up the steeper initial route for a shorter trip. Bring bug spray for the trail head area.

Love this hike. extremely rocky at the top. lots of loose rocks. But the views are beautiful.

This was a great, family friendly trail with easy/moderate effort. We brought along our four year old and dog and they enjoyed the terrain. The falls were a pleasant surprise and would have been a great place for a picnic.

(4/9/16) ~ The weather was beautiful, about 60ish and sunny when we got to the trailhead at about 10am.
This is a fun little hike. The incline was gradual and as others have said on recent hikes, there were several downed trees over the trail. They are tougher to navigate for the less agile. The kids/young ones can just go under them. :)
The falls were flowing pretty well. Crossing over the runoff (to complete the whole loop) was a bit tricky, nothing I would do with kids under 15/16 years of age. Not may views other than a few valley views, the main attraction are the falls, by far in my opinion. It's a hike I'll do again when my 4 year old son is about 10, probably in the summer months when the flow is much less than it is now.

Although this trail is rated as "easy" there are a few obstacles to overcome. I was hiking with a 69 year old who struggled to climb over some of the downed logs and the rocky area after the waterfall. My 7 and 9 year olds did fine :) Be advised that to complete the whole loop you do actually have to cross over the actual falls. Our feet got a little wet but thankfully it wasn't slippery. All in all a great hike.

Directions: Out Hwy 410, through Enumclaw and Greenwater. After mile marker 52, turn left at Camp Sheppard and immediate right for parking lot. Arrive this morning at about 11ish, parking lot full. Boys Scout troop was there. Followed the signs for Snoquera Falls (1.4 miles). Several areas with down trees, all except one relatively easy to get under/over. One tree had to get on top of pretty big tree to get over. Easy. Arrived at the waterfalls, beautiful day. Managed to cross the bottom of the falls (a little precarious) and I was trying to not get wet. Returned the same way. Was told that the rest of the loop was harder. Had read earlier posts that there were a couple of areas with trees blocking the trail that were a little harder to get around. Would have finished the loop if my hiking partner didn't have an activity to get to. Would like to do this again in a couple of months when there is less water.

This was an easy but beautiful hike! (7/9/15) We went on a whim later in the day and had no problem finding the trailhead or worrying about running out of time. Since it is so hot this summer there wasn't much of a waterfall, but the view was breathtaking. My dog did great, as well, for all you hikers with a little companion. We ran into only 2 couples as we were just about finished with the hike. I would recommend this hike to all!