Snoqualmie Valley Trail

Snoqualmie Valley Trail is a 18.4 mile point-to-point trail located near Snoqualmie, WA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

18.4 miles 560 feet Point to Point

Converted rail trail now part of King County regional trail system.

This was a fail trail for my wife and I. After doing Si, Rattlesnake Ledge and Snoqualmie Falls, we needed a day of flat hiking. Staying at the Salish Lodge, we were encouraged to take this hike. And we tried. We found a trail from a parking lot accessible from the Snoqualmie Falls spillover lot. After wondering around in circles on it we found a path in. The sign directed us to the trail. A metal gate with a sign stating Trail Closed stood open. So we went on, naturally. The gate was open, after all. A mile or so in we saw construction of a new bridge. The scenic part was blocked off so we had to turn around and walk back. We took that to a dead end of private property. The only saving grace of the entire 6 mile trek was seeing the lone remaining smokestack of the iconic image of the Packard Sawmill from Twin Peaks. That and my wife and I got to spend several hours together apart from anyone. We encountered not a soul the entire trail.

Easy trail that spans between Snoqualmie and North Bend. Gravel and flat, this trail is primarily used for walking, running, bike riding, and dog walkers. Beautiful views of the Snoqualmie River, pastures and the local dog park. I believe the trail connects west all the way to Redmond and as far East as Hyak.