Silver Falls Barrier-Free Trail

Silver Falls Barrier-Free Trail is a 3.1 mile out and back trail located near Entiat, WA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from May until October.

Directions from Entiat: Follow directions to the Silver Falls Campground. The trailhead is located on the south end of the campground.

I have done this trail numerous times! The best part is getting almost underneath the falls and also being along the water the whole time, my dog espically loves that part because he always has a spot to cool down, and I dunk my shirt to keep cool as well! :) The campground there is also as amazing, #1 is our spot always!

We had quite the adventure getting to this trail via road 5900 from Chelan (not recommended). The trail is well maintained however the bridges to cross over the falls have been removed and the upper falls area are now closed due to last year's wild fires. We were disappointed we couldn't get close to the falls and see what others saw based off previous photos and reviews.

Beautifully maintained trail. Great for a short family hike. Need an annual or day pass.

This was an amazing hike to take my four year old on! And for me as well! Beautiful to be along the falls the whole way up to the top.. We will be back!

Beautiful! not too busy. Nice short hike

A perfect hike to start the season. It's easy, accessible, and provides great photo opportunities!

Loved how relaxing it is

this is a short but fun hike :) great view on way to top