Sequalitchew Creek Trail

Sequalitchew Creek Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Dupont, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

sea kayaking

beach

cave

The trail starts out by leaving the parking lot from the police station and follows an old gravel road. The trail then turns to pavement for a short section before turning back to gravel. The trail is well signed and easy to follow. You also get to walk through a tunnel before you reach the beach.

Moderately trafficked trail, nice views of creek and leads to rocky beach. Easy for kids and dog.

Easy in and out about 3 mile round trip. Easy for my kids and dog. Beautiful views of the water and creek.

Lovely beach!!

My dog and I enjoyed this one. When it started paved I was disappointed, but after 0.6 miles it returned to dirt trail. Wide and well maintained. The creek runs along the entire trail and the sound is beautiful. I took a side trail that led to switch backs up the side of the gully that ended in an open field with no view. I suspect the trail is used for runners training hills. I clocked this hike @ 4 miles, but again I hit the switchbacks. I think straight in and out is likely a good 3.5 miles. The view at the end is beautiful. Worth my time and very few people.

Mellow walk. Well cared for trail. My 18 month old son enjoyed playing in in the rocks by the sound.

The trail is well-kept, lovely, and right outside our back doors!

We had a good and peaceful hike. Not a lot of people on the trail. It was real nice.

Was a pleasant walk - 3yr old got tired on the way back up the hill