Saddlerock

Saddlerock is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

This is a terrific hike and has many trail options that get you to the top. I love visiting in rain because I think it adds to the fun. This hake can be done with very little time or you can explore and spend as much time as you like. Plenty of places to stop for a picnic if you want a nice time with friends or family! This is also a great trainer hike for carrying a weighted backpack.

Great hike! Steep but worth it!

It is for far one of the best short trails around town. Close to town, easy but effective less than an hour work out

Great for a run gets steeper words the last first half

It is not easy. Wait! Maybe I'm a whimp.

Great hike with lots of amazing views. My 5 & 3 year old sons had a great time!

Great hike that offers a mix of steep inclines, gentle inclines, and flat walking. Awesome panoramic views of the Wenatchee valley can be found at the top. Took my three year old daughter to the top yesterday! Will definitely do it again. I highly recommend anyone to add this hike to their list of conquered trails.

Growing up in the area this hike becomes monotonous. The scenery up to the Saddle isn't attractive, but once you arrive to the top, the views of the valley are breath taking. We did a sunrise hike and found the "secret" swing that over looks the city. If this is a trail you've done, I highly suggest doing it before the sun comes up!

Really busy for a Thursday night... I also wanted to ride the Mountain Bike, but there are four sign that all have conflicting rules regarding a bike. I ended up putting the bike away and walking. Beautiful views of the city and not too far of a hike to get there!