Putrid Pete's Peak Trail

Putrid Pete's Peak Trail is a 4.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near North Bend, WA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from June until October.

Hike to a high ridge and summit in the Alpine Lakes wilderness.

The lower half was fine, but the top half was very steep. The good news was that the rock and dirt were pretty solid for footwork. About 20ft class scrambling to the summit block. After that, we traversed to mountain defiance along the ridge and came back to the trailhead via mason lake.

So this trail is pretty awesome except for the fact that you can lose track of it at any moment! My friend and I hiked it back in April and there was still snow at the top. The hardest part and scariest (for me) was hiking on the snow over the huge slab of rocks because I was freaked I was gonna slip and fall. Definitely worth the work though I'd say it was one of the harder hikes I've been on but the view is amazing on the top. It's straight out of Lord of the Rings and that is no exaggeration. Blaze this trail for sure and you won't regret it (;

This trail is hard to follow and uphill the entire way. Not much to see during the hike and I felt like the view wasn't worth the climb.