Puget Park Trail

Puget Park Trail is a 0.7 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Tacoma, WA that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

0.7 miles 0 feet Point to Point

nice quick hike with a great leg work-out

It's a nice break from our usual trails, and it leads down to Ruston Way. If your looking for really rustic trails, with animals, waterfalls, and captivating scenery...this isn't the trail for you. My 2 yr old enjoyed it, but parts were challenging for him. It was a bit of challenge going back. I left the wife and kid down, ran up and got the car. Parts were stinky. I'd probably bring the kid carrier next time for the trip back up!

stinky!

A challenging hike back up

very easy.

Quiet, a nice hidden spot from the more popular Ruston water way.

Fun trail for my four year old and I. We extended our hike a by continuing down the Tacoma waterfront. My only complaint is the dog waste left in the middle of the trail. A number of lazy individuals contributed..watch your step on the stairs!

Fun trail for little kiddos (2 and almost 4). Lots to look at.

Love this trail. . easy walk to the water and to explore

This trail is nice for more of a walk than a hike, when i went i was expecting a hike, this is a gravel loop that is flat for the most part the whole way. It is in a forest area however so it is a nice half step between walking and hiking, it is a good place to bring kids and dogs, it is also a nice place to picnic once you reach the lake after your walk. This is a nice trail there has just been construction finished on it but just be prepared to walk and not hike!