Poo Poo Point Trail

Poo Poo Point Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

Take I-90 E to exit 17. Turn right onto Front St. (becomes Issaquah-Hobart Rd.). In 1.5 miles turn left onto 2nd Ave. Immediately on the right is a small gravel parking lot that is the trailhead.

I don't even know how many times I've done this trail! LOVE the challenging climb and the reward of the view!

Amazing view!

Great Hike to stretch the legs out!

It's was fun!! And my dog loved it

amazing!!!

Just an amazing payoff once you reach the top. A greater-than-180 degree view overlooking Lake Sammamish, Issaquah and the surrounding mountains. Great view of Mt. Rainier 2Xs on the hike up.

felt great running in the rain, muddy but worth it!

First time hiking here. This is a great cardio hike with fun at the top watching the paragliding. All of the people and their dogs were very nice. Only 6 miles away from home. This will be my to go to hike.

We finished thank god cause in our way up we run into a mountain lion and it growl at us!!!It was pretty scary thank god wer ok!Pls this is a serious post,we reported it.We always carry beat spray and knives.Be careful on your hikes.Till the next time...be safe!!

Steep trail but a great workout. Love watching the paragliders jump off the top! This trail gets crowded so I would go early or during the work week

Bella & gorgeous view!!!!

I was a little more out of shape than I prepared so it was tough for me, and it's not an easy hike as it has lots of hills and not very many straights but anyone in decent shape can do it. It wasn't well marked. It was confusing to find the trail to start and then once you get to the top you start going down and get nervous you're on the wrong trail but it is the right path. It's pretty steep going down and gets rough on the knees but it's a great hike. Too many dogs in my opinion though.