Poo Poo Point Trail

Poo Poo Point Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, WA that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

6.8 miles 1945 feet Out & Back

old growth

Take I-90 E to exit 17. Turn right onto Front St. (becomes Issaquah-Hobart Rd.). In 1.5 miles turn left onto 2nd Ave. Immediately on the right is a small gravel parking lot that is the trailhead.

9 minutes ago

First time hiking here. This is a great cardio hike with fun at the top watching the paragliding. All of the people and their dogs were very nice. Only 6 miles away from home. This will be my to go to hike.

We finished thank god cause in our way up we run into a mountain lion and it growl at us!!!It was pretty scary thank god wer ok!Pls this is a serious post,we reported it.We always carry beat spray and knives.Be careful on your hikes.Till the next time...be safe!!

Steep trail but a great workout. Love watching the paragliders jump off the top! This trail gets crowded so I would go early or during the work week

Bella & gorgeous view!!!!

I was a little more out of shape than I prepared so it was tough for me, and it's not an easy hike as it has lots of hills and not very many straights but anyone in decent shape can do it. It wasn't well marked. It was confusing to find the trail to start and then once you get to the top you start going down and get nervous you're on the wrong trail but it is the right path. It's pretty steep going down and gets rough on the knees but it's a great hike. Too many dogs in my opinion though.

Good trail for 2-3 hours of hike.

Beautiful, straight climb, need to be in shape! For lack of time we didn't make it quite to the top. Went on a Sunday morning at trailhead by 9:00 headed back at noon. Lots of people hiking out later than us, glad we started early. Parking limited by the High School Trail which connects to Poo Poo Point Trail.

This was my very 1st hike and I'm glad it was as fought as it was. It set the tone for future hikes. Because of this tough trail, my next one (rattlesnake) seemed like nothin. Start early because once crowds come in around 8ish, its not fun stopping just to let ppl by. LOTS of water, snacks for the appetite you'll have by the time you reach the top lol, and hiking shoes.

Awesome views but if not use to some exercise I would rate this hard.

Nice hike close to town. parking is minimal at best. Pit toilet at the top.
Great view for sure!!!!