Poo Poo Point Trail

Poo Poo Point Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

Take I-90 E to exit 17. Turn right onto Front St. (becomes Issaquah-Hobart Rd.). In 1.5 miles turn left onto 2nd Ave. Immediately on the right is a small gravel parking lot that is the trailhead.

Took my dog to the lookout, there was fresh powder but nothing my hiking boots couldn't easily handle. Great hike, I'll be doing it again sometime.

it was a great hike with great people, couldn't ask for a clearer day. we will be doing the hike again for sure.

Lovely hike to start of the year. Going up was nice, the view was breath taking. Was cold and windy overall I had a blast. Do recommend taking snow hiking shoes though was real tough getting down... parking was good, do get early cuz it gets real hard trying to find a parking spot.

I don't even know how many times I've done this trail! LOVE the challenging climb and the reward of the view!

Amazing view!

Great Hike to stretch the legs out!