Panther Creek Falls Trail 137

Panther Creek Falls Trail 137 is a 0.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Carson, Washington that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

Panther Creek Falls is one of the most unique waterfalls in Skamania County. There are 2 tiers of segmented waterfalls, 50-70 feet in height. They both empty into the same basin. To reach the TH drive the Wind River Road 5.8 miles about 500 ft from the TH.

Not really a hike but is gorgeous.

Its beautiful yes not much of a hike more like .2 miles down 160 feet to the falls and that's about it lol just a good lunch spot didn't stay longer than 45 min probably wont go again once was cool with me very clean area water is cold didn't see any swimming spots either

So so so so beautiful!

Steep and hard to find, but waterfall and creek are beautiful!

Worth the drive. Amazing view and only about a 5 minute hike from the road

It had an incredible view, highly recommend!

This is a pretty good spot to check out. The drive was a bit more than I had anticipated. Just keep driving until you get to the rock pit parking area and then park. The trail isn't marked but is easy to see. I was a bit underwhelmed at the length of the hike. You can go down to the viewing deck which has a nice view. If you walk north there's a small trail that goes down to the water and you can crawl over and go under downed trees. It was fun for my 7 year old and 3 year old. But be careful while playing on the rocks. It's a bit slippery as my 3 year old fell in! It's cold but she had fun regardless.

For a bit more of a hike there is a trail 50-60 yards south of the main trail just before the fish and wildlife road on the left. I saw it on my drive out of there and stopped the car. I ran down the trail a little bit and based on other reviews it's the one that goes down to the bottom of the falls. I stopped where there was a steep decline where someone had tied a rope to get back up. If I didn't have my kids with me I would have done that trail instead and if that first incline would be the worst of it I would have taken my 7 year old down with me. It seems like a place I'll definitely go back to in order to explore a bit more.

Very quick hike. I took an extra trail to the bottom of the falls... Just before the trailhead on the left across from the service road. Photos do not do these falls any justice. They are wide and gushing.

Excellent short hike

Easy Hike, want to go back with no ice and get to the bottom.

Grew up Hiking this trail... beautiful all seasons.
K8