Obstruction Pass Trail

Obstruction Pass Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Olga, WA that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Fun hike down to a fairly secluded beach. Steep in some sections of high path but easy overall. Not much in the way of views though until you reach the beach. Be sure to bring water, no faucet I could find at trailhead.

This trail is very peaceful and beautiful. It is fairly narrow and you really need to watch your footing due to tree roots and rocks along much of the trail. We went all the way down to the beach and back. I am fairly out of shape and was a bit out of breath on the way back, but for a normal person, I'm sure it's pretty easy. Overall, this is a very beautiful hike.

Great to walk with my kiddo who is six :) loved the signs along the trail and the ending at the beach :)

Great little hike for families. We called it crab city from the tons of hermit crab residents. It's one of our favorites.

Short trail through forest to a beach and campsites on the south end of Orcas island. Good views.

This is a great little trail that is rarely used. We saw one person on our hike, and the views once you get to Obstruction Pass are fabulous. If you're in the area, make time for this trail. You won't be disappointed.