O. O. Denny County Park Loop Trail

O. O. Denny County Park Loop Trail is a 0.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kirkland, WA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Great hike! Nice to see an old growth forest! Pretty quiet.

It's a great little hike right in the middle of town--so easy to get to, and there wasn't anyone around.

This is such an weird trail in the middle of Kirkland. If you follow the loop, it is an easy trail. But if you go straight to the creek, it is pretty funny. Although you will end up in the middle of neighborhoods and you will have to turn back to the trail because there's simply no way to make it back to the parking lot. Oh and you will need to crisscross the creek several times if you don't go to the loop side. That was fun to me, but be aware of getting your shoes wet. I heard an owl and woodpecker, which was another joyous moment. I didn't see many people there until I came back, something not usual, but well, I was never been here before, so we'll see how it is in some other time.

Ok, it's nice. But, I just can't give it five stars for such a short trail. I've had longer walks in mall parking lot....

Walking distance from my house, saw owls and other wild life, fun couple hours with the girlfriend

Fantastic trail!! Well maintained and easy to access. We just hiked this trail with our three girls, aged 4 , 2 & 8 months.