Murhut Falls Trail

Murhut Falls Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Brinnon, WA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October.

Directions from Hoodsport: Travel north for 22 miles on Highway 101 to the Duckabush Recreation Area. Turn west onto Forest Service Road 2510 and follow this road for 6.2 miles to Forest Service Rd 2530. Turn right onto 2530 and continue for 1.3 miles to the trailhead.

Beautiful waterfalls at end of dog (on leash) friendly walk through forest. Small sign on right side of road at beginning of trail # 828.

Great little hike with a big reward at the end.

A short, serene, and beautiful hike.

This was a cool little hike, I took my 4yr old daughter with me, she was able to hike the whole way with me without any trouble.
We will definitely do this again.

The trail getting to the falls was just as beautiful as the falls, so many shades of green!!

Short beautiful hike

Was a nice and easy hike :)

Great pay off took my 3 year she walked mist of the way. Ranger Loop is just down the road and great two hike easy destinations.

Fun easy hike with the family. Only the Trail head marker is MIA so we drove past it.

So beautiful! Recommend using a truck to drive there though!

Beautiful all around.

Nice easy fall hike. Falls is beautiful

A friend and I went to see the waterfall but much to our surprise we saw gorgeous clear water, the fish trying to jump upstream, and the beautiful waterfall. Just great!

Awesome. So beautiful. Perfect hike!

Great

This was a well up kept trail leading to. Beautiful waterfall. The most unpleasant part of the hike was when I was being stung by a swarm of wasps. My dog for some reason tried to fight them off which led to us both being covered in wasp bites (My scalp and my dog's mouth). If you're looking at the waterfall, the nest is to the right of the horizontal log crossing the bottom of the fall. Be careful, it's completely avoidable, which is why I'll return again in the future, I'm sure.

1.6 mile walk. The falls are magnificent as is the whole Duckbush River Valley.