Murhut Falls Trail

Murhut Falls Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Brinnon, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October.

Directions from Hoodsport: Travel north for 22 miles on Highway 101 to the Duckabush Recreation Area. Turn west onto Forest Service Road 2510 and follow this road for 6.2 miles to Forest Service Rd 2530. Turn right onto 2530 and continue for 1.3 miles to the trailhead.

I'm not sure this trail should be rated as moderate, it's an easy in and out trail that most anyone could do. Beautiful scenery and love the waterfall at the end!!

easy and beautiful

Beautiful waterfalls at end of dog (on leash) friendly walk through forest. Small sign on right side of road at beginning of trail # 828.

Great little hike with a big reward at the end.

A short, serene, and beautiful hike.

This was a cool little hike, I took my 4yr old daughter with me, she was able to hike the whole way with me without any trouble.
We will definitely do this again.

The trail getting to the falls was just as beautiful as the falls, so many shades of green!!

Short beautiful hike

Was a nice and easy hike :)

Great pay off took my 3 year she walked mist of the way. Ranger Loop is just down the road and great two hike easy destinations.

Fun easy hike with the family. Only the Trail head marker is MIA so we drove past it.

So beautiful! Recommend using a truck to drive there though!

Beautiful all around.

Nice easy fall hike. Falls is beautiful

A friend and I went to see the waterfall but much to our surprise we saw gorgeous clear water, the fish trying to jump upstream, and the beautiful waterfall. Just great!