Lower Siouxon Creek Trail

Lower Siouxon Creek Trail is a 13.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Stevenson, WA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

scenic driving

Roughly 8.6 out and back trail following Siouxon Creek. Lots of waterfalls! Elevation is 500 ft cumulative; meaning there are very easy ups and downs along the trail. Keep following trail #130 across three bridges and shortly after the last bridge, you'll come to Chinook Falls. Super pretty hike in the midst of heavy canopy along Siouxon Creek. Numerous waterfalls and photo ops at every turn. One stream crossing near Chinook Falls is slippery but doable.

Beautiful. ...

Gorgeous view on the summit, especially in the springtime! It is definitely a workout! My husband & I both packed trekking poles, water & sandwiches and will be forever thankful for our poles. When we were young teenie boppers we used to see folks with walking sticks & the such and never truly understood the whole concept. Flash forward to now in our 50's and we more than understand the concept, thank you Dog Mountain for teaching us appreciation for those little gems

This is where I go when I don't want to see another soul on the trail. It's really not that difficult to get to, and well worth the drive.

My two huskies and I started at the Lower section, then tried to take the first left that goes over the river...but there's no bridge or any way of crossing. I could see the trail on the other side though. Not sure if it's more accessible a different time of year.

Awesome trail! A ways to get there but worth the drive!

Beautiful hike. Great views and very few people when we went.

Very beautiful! Easy terrain

Cloudy day, but the hike was very good. Nice and easy next to the river. The falls looked great and the water was very clear with a couple of interesting pools.

Beautiful hike. Medium difficulty just because the home stretch is straight uphill. I think the most difficult part is watching for bikers. Well worth it.